Thursday 30 May 2013

Do it Yourself Landing Pages – That’s Great about me!


Well again, I’m here to disclose the secret Squeeze page design tool through which you can bring twist to my looks as per your taste. And not only once, but you can bring changes in me as many times as you wish. Many users call me as “Do it Yourself landing Pages” in lieu of this magic tool. Here, I reveal my magic powers to enable you to use your favourite single page squeeze page design effectively.
Squeeze Page Design Tool
Squeeze Page Design Tool
  • Theme Editor: You can create a browser safe & easy to download themes using this tool. You can play with different font colors, types and sizes. Besides this, you can integrate business logo with the theme and customize header & footer with your favorite colors and images.
  • Slider Editor: You can add up to 5 sliders to make me look stylish. There are six widget areas along with side sliders where you can use custom color shades and background images.
  • Content Editor: Add content of any length of your choicest font family, font size and font color. Additionally, you can select you choicest background color or image.
  • SEO Editor: You can make me search engine friendly by adding meta keywords, meta description and title.
  • Social Media Plug-in: Connect me with your favorite social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
I find myself complete with Squeeze Page Design Tool; you also complete your online business journey with me. Experience the freedom of being independent on World Wide Web with me.

1 comment:

  1. Social media and digital marketing event. #SMWF, is the leading social media & digital marketing event that connects marketers. how to gain followers on instagram

    ReplyDelete