Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hi, I’m a Squeeze Page


This is my first blog where I want to introduce myself. My name is Squeeze Page Design and I belong to World Wide Web. Website is my race; therefore people prefer me to call as landing page, a single web page or a quick website design. I don’t have any family meaning I don’t have any hyperlinks on me. In other words, you can’t turn page if you have landed on me. Either you will admire me or you will simply exit. My body is a simple composition of psd and html/css codes. I love to be well-dressed with the following accessories:
  • Content:
    Squeeze Page Design catches identity only with content. Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. can index me only through relevant content rich in keywords not otherwise.
  • Images: Adorn me with the colorful images of your products and services to arrest customer’s mind otherwise he/she won’t find me interesting and would exit me.
  • Videos:I love videos, but don’t burden me with heavy files. If you have light-weight and meaningful videos, then only upload.

    I’m a smart squeeze page design. Why?
I’m magnetizing all internet marketers because of my smartness. I love to socialize with users who land on me; for this reason I ask them for their email ids. I always insist webmasters to dress me beautifully so that users will find me worthy to spare two minutes to write their email addresses on me.
The more number of email addresses I get, the richer I become. I collect customer database very efficiently from the marketplace unlike other websites. This database helps marketers to reach their potential customers easily, through sending them sales newsletters, promotional offers, etc. and further increase the chances of conversions.
Why enterprises chose me over ordinary website?
Let me share a top-secret with you “Squeeze Page Design promises approximately 200% convertibility”. My high conversion rate is the first reason users prefer me. Second rationale behind choosing me is that I’m a quick website design. By quick website design I mean I’m ready to use. You need not wait for a technical webmaster to guide you, but just need to download me and publish me on your domain. Of your own, you can edit the content & images as per your business nature. Try doing it now on www.flexisqueezedesign.info.
I’m becoming popular day by day; you can also gain popularity through me by taking advantage of my customer database and quick website design.

I have introduced myself; don’t forget to introduce yourself in the comment box below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment